Lung cancer and smoking often but not always go hand in hand as lung cancer stages advance lung cancer symptoms include coughing wheezing shortness of breath and bloody mucus. While lung cancer can spread to any organ in the body certain locations particularly the adrenal glands liver brain and bones are the most common sites for lung cancer metastasis the lung also is a very common site for metastasis from malignant tumors in other parts of the body. Lung cancer includes two main types non small cell lung cancer and small cell lung cancer smoking causes most lung cancers but nonsmokers can also develop lung cancer explore the links on this page to learn more about lung cancer treatment prevention screening statistics research clinical trials and more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.