While the exact number of early human species is debated on this page are links to summaries of the early human species accepted by most scientists click on any species to learn more about it below the summaries is a chart showing the time span during which fossils of each species have been found. The immediate ancestors of early humans were most likely late australopithecines at present the leading contender for that ancestral species is australopithecus garhi or possibly australopithecus africanus there may have been one or possibly two species of the first humans living in east africa homo rudolfensis and homo habilis . Read about early humans in this anthropology news section early human development early human migration culture and more photos
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.