Brian chesky the life and mind of the airbnb founder from debt to darling is an inspiring story of courage and leadership under fire and provides a blueprint for how to build company culture and a worldwide brand as well as how to be a major disruptor of the traditional hospitality business. The airbnb founder story is one of the most inspiring stories of the 21st century against all odds with no investors and thousands of dollars of credit card debt the founders had to resort to selling cereals to keep the company afloat. The real story about how airbnb was founded nathan blecharczyk co founder airbnb startup success duration 2926 the business channel 12362 views. Marc andreessen co founder of vc firm andreessen horowitz and an investor in airbnb added a zero to the amount of the guarantee which chesky had first set at 5000
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.