Animals in water can take advantage of passive locomotion and let the water decide the course other aquatic animals swim by undulating body parts like their tails. It integrates the biomechanics of animal movement with the physiology of animal energetics and the neural control of locomotion the author also communicates a sense of the awe and fascination that comes from watching the grace speed and power of animals in motion
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.