This chapter refers to diseases that represent major public health problems such as tuberculosis leprosy and buruli ulcer and emerging diseases caused by other mycobacterial species. Mycobacteria are bacterial pathogens which cause diseases in humans and non human animals this monograph primarily covers the most important and widely researched groups of mycobacteria members of the mycobacterium tuberculosis complex mtc and mycobacterium leprae across a wide range of host species. Mycobacterial diseases is a scientific journal deals with diseases caused by mycobacterium species chiefly tuberculosis leprosy and research on remedial methods for these diseases journal of mycobacterial diseases is one of the best open access journals of scholarly publishing
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.