Description in oracle you can create an autonumber field by using sequences a sequence is an object in oracle that is used to generate a number sequence. Sequence is an object that generates next valid number probably what you mean is one of the triggers on the table uses this sequence to populate the column in the table for that you need to look at user triggers
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.