Easter 1916 rising the gaelic american stated president wilson knew of casements intentions to land arms in ireland and warned the british government new york times april 27 1916 pp 1 4. Easter rising also called easter rebellion irish republican insurrection against british government in ireland which began on easter monday april 24 1916 in dublin the insurrection was planned by patrick pearse tom clarke and several other leaders of the irish republican brotherhood which . The easter rising was a kind of revolt against the british colonial rule in ireland which coincided with the holy week of easter in 1916 various factors led to the easter rising but the main cause was the acute sense of deprivation that grew deep among the general irish masses
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.