In the 1960s when mexican surrealism was at its zenith a young friedeberg established friendships with leonora carrington the acclaimed english mexican painter of magical scenes known for her extreme neurosis and sir edward james the english aristocrat who built an ecological surrealist hideaway called las pozas still standing in xilitla
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.