My ntonia great plains trilogy 3 willa cather my ntonia is a novel published in 1918 by american writer willa cather considered one of her best works it is the final book of her great plains trilogy of novels preceded by o pioneers and the song of the lark. My antonia is a very lovely novel authored by willa cather it is about farm and town life in nebraska near the end of the nineteenth century the story is told through a male narrator and antonia is a central figure throughout. My antonia by willa cather a free text and ebook for easy online reading study and reference my antonia 1918 is the third book in cathers prairie trilogy which began with o pioneers 1913 and was followed by the song of the lark 1915 my antonia tells the story of several immigrant families who move to rural nebraska
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.