Hackleback sturgeon caviar native to the rivers and lakes of illinois and tennessee wild hackleback sturgeon produce small firm grains that are black to dark in color similar to caspian ossetra our hackleback caviar has a nutty sweet and buttery flavor. The american hackleback scaphirhynchus platorynchus is one of the true sturgeons giving its eggs all the highly praised qualities of true sturgeon roe nuttiness a buttery flavor a creamy texture the eggs are smaller than those of sevruga caviar and range in color from dark gray to jet black. The roe is dark and firm with a very mild subtle flavor being the only commercially fished sturgeon in the united states hackleback is the last american wild caviar a very nice wild caught us product
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.