Exploring cambridge is an illustrated storybook for children aged 6 10 due out later summer 2018 its about a young boy and his family who visit cambridge and explore the city using well known cambridge modes of transport bicycle open top bus and punt. Exploring cambridge is an initiative which was developed by and for educators in the cambridge public schools each walk about was designed to take about an hour led by members of the local community. Exploring cambridge some cities are great for getting lost in and cambridge is absolutely one of them we chose back streets and alleys and had that wonderful sense of discovery when we turned a corner
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.